Ask Susan Review
Below you will find out about the following:
About Ask Susan
Who is Ask Susan?
What services does Ask Susan provide?
Ask Susan Reviews
Comparison with SpeedPropertyBuyers
FAQ and differences
About Ask Susan
Ask Susan offers a quick house sale service. Usually, it takes around a week to sell a property after the offer has been accepted. You will get an offer within a day after filling out an online form. No need to visit a house to proceed with the sale. Ask Susan is registered by the National Landlord Association but not by NAPB and The Property Ombudsman.
- Ask Susan,
19 Market Place,
- Phone: 0800 612 4143
- Website: www.asksusan.org.uk
Who is Ask Susan?
- Ask Susan are a small company based in Macclesfield. They have over 12 years of experience in the quick house sale field. They offer their services nationwide. Ask Susan buys property in any condition. They are also interested in properties at risk of repossession.
What services does Ask Susan provide?
- Ask Susan uses their own funds to buy properties. That allows them to complete the sale within 7 days. They are cutting out the middle man investor to ensure a quick sale service.
- Ask Susan will buy any house for cash in any condition. This includes properties at risk of repossession, properties that had problems with the sale through the standard estate agent route.
How does it work with Ask Susan?
After you fill out a form on their website Ask Susan will provide you with a quote. That is a no-obligation process. A team of specialists will review your request and you will get an offer through your email. After your acceptance Ask Susan will proceed with the sale.
Ask Susan offers a no-fee service. All legal costs are covered by Ask Susan. Once the contracts are exchanged you will receive your money with 7 days.
Ask Susan reviews
Ask Susan has been reviewed across several different platforms and we’ve summarised them below.
|Average rating of 2.6 stars||Average rating of 4.86 stars||Average rating of 3.2|
|5 Reviews||104 reviews||1|
|3 1☆ star reviews||0 1☆star reviews||1 1☆star reviews|
|0 3☆ star review and below||0 3☆ star reviews and below||1 3☆ star review and below|
- Ask Susan offers a no-fee service
- Ask Susan provides cash offers within 24 hours and sales can be completed within a week.
- Ask Susan buys properties in any condition, including houses at risk of repossession.
- Their service is nationwide.
- Their website says that they can pay up to 100% market value but most likely you will receive an offer that is below market value. It is not clear how they make a profit if they are able to pay 100% market value for the property.
- There is no email address or phone number on their website.
- Ask Susan doesn’t offer 24/7 service which can be frustrating when the sale process is so quick.
- Customers that were not happy with the service provided by Ask Susan left a number of negative reviews.
- Ask Susan is not accredited by The Property Ombudsman nor a member of NAPB, meaning, they don’t have to stand by the guidelines provided by them.
- Ask Susan uses surveyors that are not accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to value your house. This means you may not receive an offer that reflects the real value of your property.
Ask Susan provides a direct cash buying service. It claims that it’s a 7-day process but there is missing information on how does the process looks like. It is also unclear how can they offer up to 100% of a market value. Official reviews site provide mixed reviews with very few positive ones.
|Company||Speed Property Buyers||House Buy Fast||Ready Steady Sell||Flying Homes||GoodMove||theadvisory||British Home Buyers||Direct House Buyer||Zoom Property Buyer||Yes Homebuyers||We Buy Property||Vivo Property Buyers||Ask Susan||UK Homebuyers||The Property Buying Company||Smooth Sale||Sell House Fast||Quick Move Now||Quick Buyers||Property Buyers Today||Open Property Group||Fast Sale Today||Halo House Buyer||National Homebuyers||Spring Move|
|Google Reviews||5.0 (5 reviews)||4.6 (49 reviews)||Not Rated||4.2 (5 reviews)||4.7 (128 reviews)||5.0 (96 reviews)||4..9 (183 reviews)||No reviews||3.7 (1)||5.0 (7)||No reviews||4.7 (19)||2.6 (5)||4.4 (7)||4.5 (130)||No reviews||3 (2)||4.4 (60)||3.2 (20)||5.0(8)||4.4 (33)||2.5 (8)||5.0 (6)||4.1 (69)||No reviews|
|AllAgents Reviews||Not rated||3.7 (3 reviews)||Not Rated||Not Rated||4.4 (13 reviews)||Not Rated||Not Rated||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews|
|Feefo Reviews||Not Rated||4.8 (275 reviews)||Not Rated||Not Rated||Not Rated||Not Rated||5 (29 reviews)||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||5(17)||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||5.0 (178)||5.0 (717)||No reviews||4.7/5 (72)||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews||No reviews|
|What they're (USP) offering:||Fast house selling service|
No fuss service
|Most trusted UK quick home buyer||Fast advice and sales||Garunteed best price||NAPB Approved||Advice||Customers say they would recommend them||Fastest sale time: 7 days|
Use RICS accredited surveyors
|Buy in any condition||NAPB approved||Can buy land and commercial||Registered with The Property Ombudsman||Member of NLA||No hidden fees||NAPB and TPO aproved||Use RICS accredited surveyors||Sale within 28 days||NAPB approved||Registered with The Property Ombudsman||Registered with the Property Ombudsman||NAPB approved||100% cash buyer||NAPB and TPO approved||Promise sale within 7 days||Spring Price Promise|
|The Good||Can buy property faster than estate agents||Founder of NAPB||Quick to get a quote||NAPB aprooved||NAPB Approved||Offering advice||Have been running for more than 5 years.||No fees to pay||Personal approach||Flexible timeframes||Up to 90% market value||NAPB approved||No fees||Available 24/7||Cash offer in 24h.||Available 24/7||Cash offer in 24h||Many good reviews||No fees||Helpline available up until 10 pm||No fees||No hidden costs||Cash offer in 24 house||Cash offer within 24h||Dedicated property advisor|
|The Bad||Not able to offer full market value||Can't buy in Scotland||Support not avalible around the clock||Not clear on what price they'll pay.||Offers based on condition and location||Not a quick house buyer||Not members of the NAPB||No third party reviews||Don't offer 24/7 support.||Not many customers'reviews||Phone lines open only between 9am-5pm||Only buying in a specific location||Fewer accreditations||Not clear on what price they'll pay.||Offer less than a market value.||Not a member of the NAPB or TPO||Not many good reviews||Only buy in England and Wales||Many poor reviews||Not many reviews||Offer less than market value||Offer less than a market value||Not many reviews||Offer less than market value||Homebuying fee|
How much does Ask Susan pay for a house?
Up to 100%
How long does it take Ask Susan to buy my house?
Claim to complete within a week
What are the costs associated with Ask Susan?
They cover all the fees.
Is Ask Susan part of the NAPB?
No, Ask Susan is not a member
Is Ask Susan registered with The Property Ombudsman?
No, Ask Susan is not registered with TPO
Is Ask Susan a cash buyer with immediate funds available?